Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Hysteresis on the Honeywell old-style bulb thermostat

Kirk Landaur wrote:
On Sat, 26 Dec 2015 14:20:25 -0700, Tony Hwang wrote:

What are you trying to accomplish?

I'm simply trying to make the hysteresis of longer duration.

Then move the anticipator to higher number from what it is now.
When we were running 4 stores in the past, one store had that
old thermostat, I played with it during summer cooling, winter heating
months.
After all that time spent, I drew a conclusion original setting was best
optimized setting. Eventually I replaced it with digital 7 day
programmable thermostat which realized some savings on utility bill.