Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 12V Battery charging problem - MASSIVE SPARKS

On 12/23/2015 8:04 AM, wrote:
I have a pretty good thing going on in this newsgroup. I contribute a lot
and I get along with everyone really well. I don't want it to end.
It feels good to talk about things with other people who share
my interests. I help others when I can. And other people help me when
they can. It feels good. I want things to stay as they are right now. But only
time will tell.

I'm pleased with the assorted wisdom here. I'd never
heard of reverse polarity, and battery charged
backwards. Amazing, the things that go on, out in the
world.

Did you actually paint a cow? I've heard of farmers
spray painting the word "cow" during hunting season
when the Citidiots are out with guns. And, yes,
I've heard of citidiots harvesting a cow when they
hold a deer hunting permit.

--
..
Christopher A. Young