Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moc is offline

Default 12V Battery charging problem - MASSIVE SPARKS

On Wed, 23 Dec 2015 03:06:12 GMT, "
wrote:

On 22-Dec-2015, rbowman wrote:

On 12/22/2015 07:08 PM, wrote:
Anyone have any clue what's happening. I sure dont!!

This is a long shot. Do you have a meter to verify the positive terminal
is in fact positive? It's rare but it is possible to reverse the
polarity on a discharged battery by connecting it backwards.

It's the farm tractor part that makes me suspicious:

http://fergusontractors.org/fena/wp-...-Generator.pdf

Like I said, it's a long shot that the entire system might have been
reversed.

If your Erection has lasted more than 4 hours.......

You've spent too may hours with your Priest !!!

Go Home to your wife, and your erection will go away!

It looks like we have an idiot are at play here, using other people's
user names, and posting using some unknown newsreader called News Rover
21.0.1.

But I guess when you live in some slum in Central Texas, have no friends
or social life, belong to a religious cult, and are not capable of
getting an erection, you spend all your time on newsgroups stalking
people and posting off topic rubbish!

Oh well, back to regular programming.....