Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,sci.physics
Poutnik[_3_] Poutnik[_3_] is offline

Default Does a capital ship sinking actually SUCK a swimmer down todrown?

Dne 23/12/2015 v 11:23 dvus napsal(a):
On 12/23/2015 3:08 AM, Micky wrote:

Not surprising. Normally, quality home builders will put in a CW
toilet and a CCW toilet because if they were both the same direction
and both got flushed at once, it can damage the connection where the
house sits on the foundation. If you buy a home already built, you
should make sure your toilets are opposite each other, or you should
be careful not to flush both at once.

I have never heard anything like that in all my years (50 of them) of
construction, nor have I heard it from the plumbers to whom I have
talked. If flushing a toilet can damage "connections" we better start
building things a lot better.

It rather looks like you became a joke victim.
Due random turbulent effects, the result of the toilet splash
is random as well.

What may be the issue
is the design of plumbing wrt the capacity.

If all guests of multi floor hotel
got diarrhea after eating "salmonellized" dinner...

--
Poutnik ( the Czech word for a wanderer )

Knowledge makes great men humble, but small men arrogant.