Posted to uk.d-i-y
Unclefista Unclefista is offline

Default Radio controlled clock an hour fast

replying to Chris French , Unclefista wrote:
newsgrp wrote:

In message , Thomas Prufer
writes
They start at 12.
However, perusing the Lidl service site, I found the same looking clock
sold previously under a different model number.
It says for UK the hands should go to 11 (and for a couple of other
countries to 1, presumably as they are an hour ahead)
looks like my clock should have stayed on the mainland :-)
--
Chris French

I've just sorted mine out, no menu or anything complicated

The clock face/mechanism is held into the case with 4 wire clips. Unclip
these from the case (the end closest to you, not the point of the V that
presses against the black plastic of the mechanism, you'll see what I mean
when you look.

Then I physically moved the hour hand back an hour.

Clips clip back into place.

That's it..

Took me about 2 minutes because I was being careful.

HTH