Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Radio controlled clock an hour fast

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 14:09:31 -0000, Adrian wrote:

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 13:41:37 +0000, Mr Macaw wrote:

but I'm not sure who has control over what.

And that includes you and your bowels.

You've just proved your intelligence level is too low to participate in an adult discussion.

--
This exchange was overheard between the separated sections of the jail.
A male voice yells over to the female side: "I got 12 inches over here you would love to have."