Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Radio controlled clock an hour fast

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 13:32:41 -0000, Adrian wrote:

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 12:59:37 +0000, Mr Macaw wrote:

The 1966 thing is what we need.
So we want the clocks FORWARDS not backwards in winter.

You might. Parliament didn't.

366 votes to 81.

Since when has our government done anything sensible?

That was parliament, not the government.

Feel free to ask for an explanation if you don't understand the
difference.

Er.... I read this: http://www.parliament.uk/about/how/r...nt-government/
And it's rather unclear. We voted the Tories in, who then decide what laws to change. So who chooses who is in "parliament"? Isn't parliament that room they have on TV with the party leaders at the front wailing at each other, and full of MPs we voted in, hence it's also the "government". I know there's a thing called the "house of lords" which is completely undemocratic, but I'm not sure who has control over what.

--
404 error - signature not found.