Posted to alt.home.repair
Eagle[_6_] Eagle[_6_] is offline

Default I like projects and I like wood.

Oren presented the following explanation :
On Sun, 20 Dec 2015 12:39:22 -0800, "Eagle"
wrote:

The Arizona memorial will have his name engraved on a marble (?) wall
there. A site to see, if you get to visit there.

Oren,
I went to the memorial in 1995. The experience was heart wrenching. It
was something I'll never forget.

Yes. The memorial tells us what our parents lived through. Only 9/11
exceeded the similar tragedy.

After 9/11 Bush made the speech about this nation going to war against
terrorism, and that there will be fighting in every corner of the
world, some reported, some not. I thought to myself [and I bet most did
the same] how do you fight a war against a religion with over two
billion members? How do you keep sepparate the jihadists and the
peaceful muslimers?
Give Me a 7.62 weapon and don't let Me hear "allah hu akbar" EVER.