Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Initial/Chubb burglar alarm engineer code

In article , Brian-Gaff
wrote:
I do not think there is any one code. If there was it might be a bit of a
poor alarm. One supposes it might be linked to the serial number and I
suppose if the company are rip off merchants, you are stuck. I'm not sure
if these things are hackable. I'm always getting called byalarm folk
trying to give me a free quote. Very generous, not. Brian

Generally, alarm service companies set their own unique "maintenance" code.
This way they don't need to carry a reference book withem them.

--
Please note new email address: