Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default not just the car- it is the light bulbs too

dennis@home wrote
misterroy wrote

a mate has an older model and mine was as close as I could get to his.
His roasting dish goes in straight from the oven and comes out clean. My
machine struggles to clean the plates, but it does pass the A(or A++)
rating it has.

Its broken.

My really cheap A+ machine will clean anything, other than scrambled eggs,
off almost anything.

I have never found a dishwasher that can cope with egg properly.

Never had any problem with mine. I normally use Finish detergent.

One thing that I have had a problem with is the massive glass bowl
in convection ovens. I don’t normally bother to put them in the
dishwasher after ever use, usually used most nights, because they
are so big that the don’t leave much room in the bottom rack of
the dishwasher for anything else and don’t really need to be
washed that often because I put a paper towel under an
inverted rack in the bottom and discard that after each use.
So they get washed about every couple of weeks. The worst
of the backed on fatty layer doesn’t get removed by the
dishwasher, normally using Finish detergent.

Presumably a spray with oven cleaner and washing that
off under the tap before putting it in the dishwasher
should fix that problem but I haven't got around to
trying that yet, the problem is entirely cosmetic.

http://s.productreview.com.au/produc...0db2094fd8.jpg