Ross Mac

Default Looking for yet another idiot troll post - just look for DarkSplatter's posts.

Still laughing JW.....I can picture this fool sitting on the phone
books.....Good one...
Hey, I wrote a tune for the little "Turd Burglar"........

Sing this to "The Beverly Hillbillies Theme"..
Grab a banjo and sing along DarkMatter!

There once was a Tard Boy and his name was DarkMatter..
He wore a rubber helmet and posted round in here..
And then one day he was being pretty rude..
Then the newsgroups told him to "get a life dude"!...
Troll that is, skippy whipper, pencil neck geek!

The first thing you know he says he's an engineer..
His folks finally said "move away from here".
So he loaded up his helmet and his new set of knee pads.
And flew to San Diego where he became frustrated..
Rubber helmet, knee pads, ball gag!

And now it's time to say goodbye to Tard Boy and his fits.
This tube steak parasite will have to finally give it up..
He's whinin' bout top postin' cuz' he "does not have a life"...
If he'd drop his little skippy, he just might find a wife..

Shot to the Head!
Noose round' the neck!
Whatever it takes!
You all go away now Tard Boy, ya hear?

"JW" wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 20:38:40 -0700 DarkMatter
wrote in Message id:
:

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:40:47 -0400, JW Gave us:

Watch the language, pootie pie.

Look, you retarded dip****, I'll post in any lingual form which I
desire, and that includes calling ****ing retards like you exactly
what I think of you. Have fun getting anywhere stopping me from doing
so.

You're an angry little boy, aren't you? Did your slag of a mother refuse
to let you breast feed, and make you suckle from a unwashed turkey baster
instead?

Can't say I'd blame her one friggin' bit...

I know you have trouble with English,

I do just fine with english, dip****.

^
"English" should be capitalized, you momo. Until you can grasp that simple
fact, why don't you pull your bottom lip up over the back of your head and
suck in, DorkBlather?

but
the repeated beatings you've been begging for (and receiving, quite
enthusiastically) are a good motivational tool for misanthropic
microencephalic Future Organ Donors of America such as yourself.

You're a ****ing usenet retard, boy.

Your posts are repetitive and boring and have absolutely no redeeming
value whatsoever, save mocking. In the interest of humanity, I think you
should be euthanised.

(BTW, Usenet should be capitalized as well, Mr. English major.)

But,
only if you pay attention to the lessons pounded into you by your moral
and intellectual superiors.

Something of which you are not.

I certainly am as evidenced by this little exchange, and if I had to make
this any more obvious to you, I'd be forced to show up at your residence
with flash cards and a electric cattle prod.

That's damn near everyone who has access to a
computer keyboard, making your vetting process simple enough for even

you
to complete with a low rate of false positives.

No. That is a fantasy in your ****ed head. Neither you nor anyone
you were ever associated with qualify.

At this point, I'm wondering why you even bother stacking up enough phone
books to reach your grimy, drool-splattered keyboard, you talentless,
annoying little buttspud. Can't you find another group to troll, perhaps
in the alt.idiot.* hierarchy, where you'd certainly feel more at home?