Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Climate deal a tribute to American leadership

T wrote:
On 12/13/2015 04:37 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 13 Dec 2015 13:55:41 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

This is great news.

Now ISIS will go away, our economy be better, and everyone will lose
weight and quit smoking.

Wasn't it the State Dept (Marie Harf) that suggested ISIS just needs
jobs?

"MARIE HARF: We cannot win this war by killing them. We cannot kill
our way out of this war. We need in the longer term--we need the
longer term to go after the root causes that leads people to join
these groups. Whether it's lack of opportunity for jobs --"

Kind of takes your breath away.

Hey , I lack opportunity to get a job and I'm not building bombs and
shooting people ! They're killing people because that's what their religion
believes to be the right thing .
Some people think that thing they wear on their head looks like a little
towel , and so call them towelheads .
I think it looks more like a little sheet .
--
Snag