Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Climate deal a tribute to American leadership

Dec. 12, 2015 President delivers statement on Paris climate agreement

https://tinyurl.com/grdnpk9

Why has my federal OPM data been hacked along with 21 million others?
Got a letter today. Spit. His grandchildren will matter I guess.
Can't have any carbon around to harm people.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, December 12, 2015 at 10:39:09 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
Dec. 12, 2015 President delivers statement on Paris climate agreement

https://tinyurl.com/grdnpk9

Why has my federal OPM data been hacked along with 21 million others?
Got a letter today. Spit. His grandchildren will matter I guess.
Can't have any carbon around to harm people.

If it weren't for The Dumbassification Of America, the citizenry would understand that all life on Earth is carbon based. We humans are carbon based lifeforms and plants eat CO2. All the Cloud Huggers have to do is commit suicide and their carbon can be sequestered by burying them.(€¢€¿€¢)

[8~{} Uncle Carbon Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/12/2015 11:06 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, December 12, 2015 at 10:39:09 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
Dec. 12, 2015 President delivers statement on Paris climate agreement

https://tinyurl.com/grdnpk9

Why has my federal OPM data been hacked along with 21 million others?
Got a letter today. Spit. His grandchildren will matter I guess.
Can't have any carbon around to harm people.

If it weren't for The Dumbassification Of America, the citizenry would understand that all life on Earth is carbon based. We humans are carbon based lifeforms and plants eat CO2. All the Cloud Huggers have to do is commit suicide and their carbon can be sequestered by burying them.(€¢€¿€¢)

[8~{} Uncle Carbon Monster

Hi Uncle Monster,

Here is Donald Trump on Global warming:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed9oiB2z_dc

It is 17 min long, but he gets to the point in
about two minutes if you don't feel like listening
to the whole thing.

Donald says what most of us think and thought we
were alone.

I believe you call it the Silent majority.

-T

Did you know that the Lefties and their RINO collaborators
call "The Silent Majority" a "Micro Aggression". They
somehow think it is a code word for "White People".

Last I remember, the code word for "White People" was,
now let me think, oh now my brain hurts, was "White
People". :-P

Just a bunch of idiots trying to stifle free speech.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, December 13, 2015 at 2:39:51 AM UTC-5, T wrote:
[...]

Is the Donald as sure about global warming as he is about the president's
ability to issue an executive order to institute the death penalty
for everyone that kills a cop? As sure as he is about seeing
"thousands and thousands of Arabs celebrating in Jersey City on 9/11"?
That blacks are responsible for 81% of white homicides?

He obviously doesn't even have a high school level understanding of
the constitution and US govt, can't separate fact from fiction and I
can guarantee you he knows even less about science.

I'll skip the bloviating Trumps speech. I can give it myself by now.
Look at China, look at Mexico, their sending rapists, look at my $10bil.
I'll make America great again.

kills a cop?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 23:06:58 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

If it weren't for The Dumbassification Of America, the citizenry would understand that all life on Earth is carbon based. We humans are carbon based lifeforms and plants eat CO2. All the Cloud Huggers have to do is commit suicide and their carbon can be sequestered by burying them.(•?•)

[8~{} Uncle Carbon Monster

They earth should stop producing diamonds from carbon

jpg:

https://tinyurl.com/qeqt2hj

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/12/2015 11:38 PM, Oren wrote:
Dec. 12, 2015 President delivers statement on Paris climate agreement

https://tinyurl.com/grdnpk9

Why has my federal OPM data been hacked along with 21 million others?
Got a letter today. Spit. His grandchildren will matter I guess.
Can't have any carbon around to harm people.

This is great news.

Now ISIS will go away, our economy be better, and everyone will lose
weight and quit smoking.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 Dec 2015 13:55:41 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

This is great news.

Now ISIS will go away, our economy be better, and everyone will lose
weight and quit smoking.

Wasn't it the State Dept (Marie Harf) that suggested ISIS just needs
jobs?

"MARIE HARF: We cannot win this war by killing them. We cannot kill
our way out of this war. We need in the longer term--we need the
longer term to go after the root causes that leads people to join
these groups. Whether it's lack of opportunity for jobs --"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/13/2015 04:37 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 13 Dec 2015 13:55:41 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

This is great news.

Now ISIS will go away, our economy be better, and everyone will lose
weight and quit smoking.

Wasn't it the State Dept (Marie Harf) that suggested ISIS just needs
jobs?

"MARIE HARF: We cannot win this war by killing them. We cannot kill
our way out of this war. We need in the longer term--we need the
longer term to go after the root causes that leads people to join
these groups. Whether it's lack of opportunity for jobs --"

Kind of takes your breath away.
Posted to alt.home.repair

T wrote:
On 12/13/2015 04:37 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 13 Dec 2015 13:55:41 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

This is great news.

Now ISIS will go away, our economy be better, and everyone will lose
weight and quit smoking.

Wasn't it the State Dept (Marie Harf) that suggested ISIS just needs
jobs?

"MARIE HARF: We cannot win this war by killing them. We cannot kill
our way out of this war. We need in the longer term--we need the
longer term to go after the root causes that leads people to join
these groups. Whether it's lack of opportunity for jobs --"

Kind of takes your breath away.

Hey , I lack opportunity to get a job and I'm not building bombs and
shooting people ! They're killing people because that's what their religion
believes to be the right thing .
Some people think that thing they wear on their head looks like a little
towel , and so call them towelheads .
I think it looks more like a little sheet .
--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 Dec 2015 19:44:52 -0600, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

T wrote:
[...]

Is it Trump that calls them "dirty hats"? Cracked up when I heard it.
--
"I am the infidel your Imam warned you about." Jan Morgan, Gun
Cave Indoor Firing Range operator.