Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian-Gaff Brian-Gaff is offline

Default Very poor suppression

I doubt one could retro fit anything to anything to cope with this. the
components need to be in the power supplies and in some cases the design is
so bad that the little transformer saturates and makes things much worse as
everything has sharp edges and lots of harmonics.
The dvd is a cheap Panasonic, but it sounds very good, though I've not
managed to work out how to play a cd yet without it muting between tracks as
if you had select the tracks manually, not just let it play the whole cd.
Annoying on some classical sound effect and segway type material.

the True call looks like a coommon Chinese type wall wart to me.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to
"alan_m" wrote in message
On 13/12/2015 09:04, Brian-Gaff wrote:
Two devices bought this week. Both work OK but the problem is that their
power supplies being of the switch mode kind push out lots of annoying
RF
at frequencies between 100khz and around 20mhz.

You need the Aulterra Whole House Neutralizer as mentioned in one of the
recent Russ Andrews threads