Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Climate deal a tribute to American leadership

On Saturday, December 12, 2015 at 10:39:09 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
Dec. 12, 2015 President delivers statement on Paris climate agreement

https://tinyurl.com/grdnpk9

Why has my federal OPM data been hacked along with 21 million others?
Got a letter today. Spit. His grandchildren will matter I guess.
Can't have any carbon around to harm people.

If it weren't for The Dumbassification Of America, the citizenry would understand that all life on Earth is carbon based. We humans are carbon based lifeforms and plants eat CO2. All the Cloud Huggers have to do is commit suicide and their carbon can be sequestered by burying them.(€¢€¿€¢)

[8~{} Uncle Carbon Monster