Posted to alt.home.repair

Default IR Thermometer at home

On Saturday, December 12, 2015 at 8:32:48 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 16:16:21 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Saturday, December 12, 2015 at 5:58:41 PM UTC-6, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 18:28:40 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

I've got a non contact IR thermometer next to
the microwave. Provides me quick temp check of
my food. See if it needs another minute of heat.

Totally convenient, and gets used several times
a day.

I touch the food with my finger. Totally convenient and gets used
several times a day too!

I use my finger to pick my nose and it also gets used several times a day! ?(?)?

Don't you just hate it when your toilet tissue breaks and a finger or
thumb turns brown?

With my fraked up shoulders, it's very difficult for me to even reach my tailpipe. Which is why I use several layers of tissue and often use pre-moistened too. I need a corncob with a handle on it. Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle Wiped Monster