Posted to alt.home.repair

Default IR Thermometer at home

I've got a non contact IR thermometer next to
the microwave. Provides me quick temp check of
my food. See if it needs another minute of heat.

Totally convenient, and gets used several times
a day.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I've got a non contact IR thermometer next to
the microwave. Provides me quick temp check of
my food. See if it needs another minute of heat.

Totally convenient, and gets used several times
a day.

doesn't check internal temps, though.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 15:29:30 -0800, "taxed and spent"
wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I've got a non contact IR thermometer next to
the microwave. Provides me quick temp check of
my food. See if it needs another minute of heat.

Totally convenient, and gets used several times
a day.

doesn't check internal temps, though.

ding, Ding, DING. We have a winner.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 18:28:40 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

I've got a non contact IR thermometer next to
the microwave. Provides me quick temp check of
my food. See if it needs another minute of heat.

Totally convenient, and gets used several times
a day.

I touch the food with my finger. Totally convenient and gets used
several times a day too!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/12/2015 6:29 PM, taxed and spent wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I've got a non contact IR thermometer next to
the microwave. Provides me quick temp check of
my food. See if it needs another minute of heat.

Totally convenient, and gets used several times
a day.

doesn't check internal temps, though.

Very true. I can have hot ravioli, and it's
cold a minute later.

..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I've got a non contact IR thermometer next to
the microwave. Provides me quick temp check of
my food. See if it needs another minute of heat.

Totally convenient, and gets used several times
a day.

I touch the food with my finger. Totally convenient and gets used
several times a day too!

I use my finger to pick my nose and it also gets used several times a day! ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Finger Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I've got a non contact IR thermometer next to
the microwave. Provides me quick temp check of
my food. See if it needs another minute of heat.

Totally convenient, and gets used several times
a day.

I touch the food with my finger. Totally convenient and gets used
several times a day too!

I use my finger to pick my nose and it also gets used several times a day! ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Finger Monster

I suspect we all give a thumbs up to fingers!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I've got a non contact IR thermometer next to
the microwave. Provides me quick temp check of
my food. See if it needs another minute of heat.

Totally convenient, and gets used several times
a day.

I touch the food with my finger. Totally convenient and gets used
several times a day too!

I use my finger to pick my nose and it also gets used several times a day! ?(?)?

Don't you just hate it when your toilet tissue breaks and a finger or
thumb turns brown?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I've got a non contact IR thermometer next to
the microwave. Provides me quick temp check of
my food. See if it needs another minute of heat.

Totally convenient, and gets used several times
a day.

I touch the food with my finger. Totally convenient and gets used
several times a day too!

I use my finger to pick my nose and it also gets used several times a day! ?(?)?

Don't you just hate it when your toilet tissue breaks and a finger or
thumb turns brown?

If you use El Cheapo rolls.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I've got a non contact IR thermometer next to
the microwave. Provides me quick temp check of
my food. See if it needs another minute of heat.

Totally convenient, and gets used several times
a day.

I touch the food with my finger. Totally convenient and gets used
several times a day too!

I use my finger to pick my nose and it also gets used several times a day! ?(?)?

Don't you just hate it when your toilet tissue breaks and a finger or
thumb turns brown?

If you use El Cheapo rolls.

It should be banned in roadside rest stops. Including poison ivy
leaves. It just ain't natural.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I've got a non contact IR thermometer next to
the microwave. Provides me quick temp check of
my food. See if it needs another minute of heat.

Totally convenient, and gets used several times
a day.

I touch the food with my finger. Totally convenient and gets used
several times a day too!

I use my finger to pick my nose and it also gets used several times a day! ?(?)?

Don't you just hate it when your toilet tissue breaks and a finger or
thumb turns brown?

With my fraked up shoulders, it's very difficult for me to even reach my tailpipe. Which is why I use several layers of tissue and often use pre-moistened too. I need a corncob with a handle on it. Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle Wiped Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/12/2015 9:57 PM, Oren wrote:
Don't you just hate it when your toilet tissue breaks and a finger or
thumb turns brown?

If you use El Cheapo rolls.

It should be banned in roadside rest stops. Including poison ivy
leaves. It just ain't natural.

Less than 24 hours from food and IR therm
to TP and roadside stops. You're pretty
quick on that thread drift, mister!

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I use my finger to pick my nose and it also gets used several times a day! ?(?)?

Don't you just hate it when your toilet tissue breaks and a finger or
thumb turns brown?

If you use El Cheapo rolls.

It should be banned in roadside rest stops. Including poison ivy
leaves. It just ain't natural.

I think we need a driftometer, like cars have
a speedometer. Wonder if there's an ap for
that, so I can wave it at the ball park when
my team scores?

--
..
Christopher A. Young