Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Consumer electronics "war stories"

On Saturday, December 12, 2015 at 11:27:08 AM UTC-5, rangerssuck wrote:

Now, as for the fifty-cent vs five-dollar decision, by the time the washer hits a retail store, the price difference might be $1,000 vs $1,020. I KNOW
that given the choice, I'd spend the extra twenty bucks. Larry J. mentioned that in the next post.

That makes sense, but what if there are 6 such items . Then in the retail store the price difference might be $1000 vs $1120. Tougher choice.

Dan