Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How Much?

On Saturday, December 12, 2015 at 7:46:18 AM UTC-6, bob haller wrote:
7:45am
Around 3:00am this morning, I started feeling nauseated, a very rare occurrence, and when breakfast arrived, I really became nauseated after eating half my food then grabbed the little trashcan from my bedside.

9:45pm
I started writing this post this morning before breakfast then had to stop writing because I became very ill. I had three episodes of projectile vomiting into the bathroom trashcan and a few hours later I had fire hose diarrhea. I was so sick that I skipped lunch and supper. I don't remember the last time I barfed because it's such a rare occurrence. It's the same thing with nausea, it just doesn't happen to me. I started eating again about 9:00pm and my stomach is still squirming a little so I'll have to keep a trashcan close by. It appears that the pills and ginger ale the nurse gave me has helped. Dammit, the last thing I need is for my insides to try to crawl out. The nurse told me that a few other residents became ill so it must be food poisoning. From what, who knows but this is the first time my stomach has bothered me at all in over a year. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Barf Monster

I much prefer to throw up over attempting to quiet things.

many years ago me and a friend got very ill from apparent poisioning.

I spent 1/2 hour throwing up and felt ok by morning.

she too got sick at 3am, took anti nausea meds. they worked she didnt throw up. but spent the next 3 days very ill. unable to eat. kinda sad since were at disney world..

i ended up doing stuff all by myself.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE in a basic rule............

BETTER OUT THAN IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was able to eat breakfast this morning without being nauseated but my tummy is still a little off balance. I'll be OK but I'm worried about other residents who aren't as strong as I am. Something like food poisoning could kill someone who is in a frail state of health. I know I'm getting better, I'm passing a lot of paint pealing gas. I hope it doesn't hurt my computer. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Barf Monster