Posted to alt.home.repair
Eagle[_3_] Eagle[_3_] is offline

Default How Much?

John has brought this to us :
On 12/10/2015 1:15 PM, Eagle wrote:
What do you pay for TV, internet and phone?

DirecTV (local & sports, no HBO, movie channel etc.) DVR, two AT&T 4G cell
lines (2gig data each), Verizon unlimited long distance landline + DSL + WIFI
----- about $300 total.

Too damn much !!!

If and when a phone can be implanted the wife would be the first customer.

My Wife has that damn cell phone going all the time with text
messenging and all the other options available with that phone.
grrrr!]

If it were up to me the unlimited landline would go to local service only
(911) & use the cells for long distance. Cell to cell anywhere in USA is
included. If they don't have a cell then if its that important they can call
me.

DirecTV is expensive and very good here, but Dish didn't offer ROOT, my goto
sports station (Pirates & Pens). Steelers are on local channels.

3 hidef boxes and one lodef + DVR available to any of the 4 TV's.

Otherwise its Comfrigincast, the worst of the worst abominations !

Verizon (landline & DSL) can be a pain but if you bug them long and hard they
will actually fix things.

Comcast: Reboot your TV - click. Actually happened! Thats when I took their
equipment back to them in a kitty liter bucket and told them to keep the
bucket, only useful thing here.

John