Posted to alt.home.repair
Eagle[_3_] Eagle[_3_] is offline

Default How Much?

Uncle Monster laid this down on his screen :
On Friday, December 11, 2015 at 11:32:53 PM UTC-6, Muggles wrote:
On 12/11/2015 10:20 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
pills and ginger ale the nurse gave me has helped.

gee Monster ... I've been there with food poisoning before. Hope it
gets better soon.
--
Maggie

I had a little more diarrhea an hour ago but it wasn't that bad. I got some
chicken noodle soup and crackers from the nurse and it hasn't upset my
stomach but I'm guessing there are a few more stomach cooties that want to
make an exit. I have some pain in my right kidney that worries me because
I've had kidney stones before and I don't feel like giving birth to gravel.
Dammit! I don't need this right now. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Gravel Monster

Kidney stones are a real MOFO Uncle! I passed a stone some 25 years
back, and I was all over that hospital bed with pain! My Wife passed a
stone 20 years or so back, and she was like a chimpanzee...all over
that hospital bed and up and down My back with pain. She finally passed
the stone and calmed down. She slept for two days before getting back
to normal.