Posted to alt.home.repair
Eagle[_3_] Eagle[_3_] is offline

Default How Much?

Uncle Monster has brought this to us :
On Friday, December 11, 2015 at 9:42:52 AM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
Uncle Monster pretended :
On Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 12:15:49 PM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
What do you pay for TV, internet and phone?

I don't pay anything here at the center 25 to 60mbs down depending on load
and 4.5mbs up. At home, my housemate has a POTS line with 3 numbers
business/fax/residence costing around $80 per month. A smartphone ? per
month. Charter Cable basic TV and Internet I think $35 per month for 12mbs
down & 1.5mbs up. I have two magicJacks costing $70 per year, two TracFones
one is a SafeLink phone, Spok digital paging/VM service $28 per month. I've
been with the paging company for 30 years and it's a number everyone has. I
still get calls from people wanting things done and I hate to tell them I
can't work right now. 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Phone Monster

It sux not being able to do the things you did when you were younger
Uncle. :/

I was still doing a limited amount of work in 2014 before I got really sick.
It got to the point where I had to eschew climbing and crawling. I did some
work around the office but I became so ill, I couldn't get up in my walker
and go to the bathroom. I haven't been home since the end of 2014.

7:45am
Around 3:00am this morning, I started feeling nauseated, a very rare
occurrence, and when breakfast arrived, I really became nauseated after
eating half my food then grabbed the little trashcan from my bedside.

9:45pm
I started writing this post this morning before breakfast then had to stop
writing because I became very ill. I had three episodes of projectile
vomiting into the bathroom trashcan and a few hours later I had fire hose
diarrhea. I was so sick that I skipped lunch and supper. I don't remember the
last time I barfed because it's such a rare occurrence. It's the same thing
with nausea, it just doesn't happen to me. I started eating again about
9:00pm and my stomach is still squirming a little so I'll have to keep a
trashcan close by. It appears that the pills and ginger ale the nurse gave me
has helped. Dammit, the last thing I need is for my insides to try to crawl
out. The nurse told me that a few other residents became ill so it must be
food poisoning. From what, who knows but this is the first time my stomach
has bothered me at all in over a year. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Barf Monster

Uncle, You've said before, but can you clarify what's going on with
your health? I don't like getting personal on this kind of venue, so
don't answer if I'm getting too personal please.

Nosey Eagle