Posted to alt.home.repair
Eagle[_3_] Eagle[_3_] is offline

Default How Much?

It happens that Ed Pawlowski formulated :
On 12/11/2015 10:23 AM, Eagle wrote:
Ed Pawlowski formulated on Thursday :
On 12/10/2015 4:15 PM, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 12/10/15 2:43 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 1:15:49 PM UTC-5, Eagle wrote:
What do you pay for TV, internet and phone?

P.S. That's a pretty crappy subject line.

No, not really-- it's concise, descriptive, and says exactly what he
wants to know.

But meaningless information without more detail. I pay $160 and $67.
What does that tell you? How can you compare services unless I tell
you more?

OK, what do you pay for internet access? For TV? Do you bundle TV
internet and landline together? Do you have your cell included in your
monthly bill with your TV internet and landline?
Is that a little better, Ed?

Better.

I pay $160 for DirecTv for a middle package, no HBO type premiums. We watch
a lot of History, Nat Geo and the like. We have 2 DVR and 3 regular sets.

The $67 is landline phone and DSL internet 12/6

I had cable for years but the local cable company sucks. Overall, DTV has
been reliable and good quality. OTA here is useless.

OK Ed, thanks much!
So your DirectTV bill is about $227.00 per month for TV with two DVR's
and 3 satellite TV boxes [HD?]no premium TV channels, DSL internet and
one landline, right? Not bad but two DVR's?