Posted to alt.home.repair
John John is offline

Default How Much?

On 12/10/2015 1:15 PM, Eagle wrote:
What do you pay for TV, internet and phone?

DirecTV (local & sports, no HBO, movie channel etc.) DVR, two AT&T 4G
cell lines (2gig data each), Verizon unlimited long distance landline +
DSL + WIFI ----- about $300 total.

Too damn much !!!

If and when a phone can be implanted the wife would be the first customer.

If it were up to me the unlimited landline would go to local service
only (911) & use the cells for long distance. Cell to cell anywhere in
USA is included. If they don't have a cell then if its that important
they can call me.

DirecTV is expensive and very good here, but Dish didn't offer ROOT, my
goto sports station (Pirates & Pens). Steelers are on local channels.

3 hidef boxes and one lodef + DVR available to any of the 4 TV's.

Otherwise its Comfrigincast, the worst of the worst abominations !

Verizon (landline & DSL) can be a pain but if you bug them long and hard
they will actually fix things.

Comcast: Reboot your TV - click. Actually happened! Thats when I took
their equipment back to them in a kitty liter bucket and told them to
keep the bucket, only useful thing here.

John