Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How Much?

On Friday, December 11, 2015 at 11:32:53 PM UTC-6, Muggles wrote:
On 12/11/2015 10:20 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
pills and ginger ale the nurse gave me has helped.

gee Monster ... I've been there with food poisoning before. Hope it
gets better soon.
--
Maggie

I had a little more diarrhea an hour ago but it wasn't that bad. I got some chicken noodle soup and crackers from the nurse and it hasn't upset my stomach but I'm guessing there are a few more stomach cooties that want to make an exit. I have some pain in my right kidney that worries me because I've had kidney stones before and I don't feel like giving birth to gravel. Dammit! I don't need this right now. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Gravel Monster