Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_5_] Muggles[_5_] is offline

Default How Much?

On 12/11/2015 7:57 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/11/2015 1:09 PM, Muggles wrote:

I went to buy some material at Jo-Anns and the check out process if a
nightmare. They only have one line for everything, so if you have
material you want cut first, they do it right there are the check out.

Never heard of that. My wife goes to Jo-Anns all the time. Fabric
cutting is done at the fabric station and they tag it. Checkout is done
at the registers. She frequents three different stores and all are the
same.

It must be a local thing then. I did email the corporate offices about
the problem locally. I guess I'll see if they respond in next week.

--
Maggie