Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default How Much?

On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 17:54:06 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

On 12/10/2015 6:28 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 16:15:28 -0500, Wade Garrett
wrote:

NY City reports it's struggling to keep booming population of stray cats
under control. Tough one. Have they tried “Cat-Free Zone” signs?
- @fredthompson RIP

Makes me wonder how deer read Deer Crossing Zone signs.

There was supposedly a lady that complained to the state about them
putting deer crossing signs up to have the deer follow them and block
the road.

I just ate some venison from Georgia, Bubba gave me. They crossed a
..270 Remington bullet and ended up in the freezer