Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Adcom GTP-450 turns itself off or the cpu locks up.

Do you realize you responded to a five year old thread ?

I see alot of people doing that who use Google to get here. It is not like it is a huge problem but it does clutter the recent threads page because (as you know) it does not give the date of the OP there.

What I don't understand is how you are finding these old posts, are you doing a search ? Because something five years old would be on about page 310 or so if you are just browsing the posts as they are in reverse chronological order.

Another thing to realize is that not everyone sees your posts because they have gmail blocked because there are a lot of spammers on it. I haven't seen a whole lot of it on the sci.electronics groups but they are not all of Usenet.