Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] Jerry.Osage@invalid.net is offline

Default new yankee workshop and drill press spindle sander

On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 13:27:07 -0500, krw wrote:

On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 19:59:14 -0800, Electric Comet
wrote:

On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 20:29:35 -0500
krw wrote:

It's clear that you're incapable of learning from others because you
can't even read.

haha funny and ironic.

No, you're not funny, at all. "Sad" is a better description.

honestly the problem is comprehending jibberish like yours

Says the illiterate who doesn't know what punctuation is for. We all
know you don't know how to write but now we all know that you can't
read, either.

get your meds dosage checked you may need more or less or get off them
or get a stronger one

You're the one who needs a checkup from the neck up.

I have him filtered - isn't he just background noise? I can't remember a single
post of his that had added anything useful to the group before I filtered him. I
still see a lot of his posts because many reply to him, and I still haven't seen
anything of any import from him on any subject, on topic or not - am I missing
something?

Jerry O.