Posted to alt.home.repair
Eagle[_3_] Eagle[_3_] is offline

Default How Much?

After serious thinking wrote :
On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 07:27:54 -0800, Eagle no@not now.ever wrote:

laid this down on his screen :
On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 15:06:00 -0800, Eagle no@not now.ever wrote:

I sure miss the days of analog TV and antennas to get channel 2,4,5,7,
9,11 and 13 and not pay a dime for TV.

Sounds like you are in the DC Bal'mer area. I was there for 38 years
and never had anything but a Betamax and an antenna. If I rotated the
antenna and held my mouth right I could get Ch 6 out of Richmond too
(blacked out Redskin games).

You can still get those I imagine and there are probably 3 or 4 sub
channels under each with a lot of reruns of old TV shows.

MCM.com has a pretty good fringe antennas for about $30-40 that will
pull in signals from 70 miles away or so with decent line of sight..

No, I've been in the Los Angles, San Diego and Riverside county areas
for 59 years. I moved here when I was seven.
I don't think the old TV frequencies are available any longer here.

Funny, that is the same channel line up as DC/Baltimore

I bet if you get out your rabbit ears you will find all of those
channels and probably a few more if you speak spanish. They generally
have sub channels under them.

Where would I hook up the twin lead on the TV? All I have are flat
screen TV's now. The old CRT TV's were used for target practice, as
well as two 17 inch CRT monitors. :')