Posted to alt.home.repair

Default IN THE KITCHEN FOR A CHANGE OF SUBJECT

On 12/11/2015 10:48 AM, Eagle wrote:
Well, righty dokey, OK all you Eagle Sans.

Blakey San

Now tell Me you are a Treky fan as well Stormy! ^^

Kirk: Spock! See that Eagle is shown to the VIP
quarters after dinner. He must be tired.
Spock: That would appear logical, sir.
Bones: Gamma Hydra Three is noted for parasites.
I'm taking him to sickbay first thing.
Chapel: Well, there he goes again about his
favorite parasites.
Spock: There is a logical reason for medical
screening of new arrivals.
Sulu: Screens show Hillary! at one forty two
mark seven.....
Checkov: I agree, Captain. Liberals approaching
rapidly. Screens are up.
Uhura: All hailing frequencies. Captain, there is
a message. They are from the government, and here
to help.
Ensign Crater: Captain! After what they did to my
family on Delta Sigma six!

Trek? What's that?

--
..