Posted to alt.home.repair
Eagle[_3_] Eagle[_3_] is offline

Default IN THE KITCHEN FOR A CHANGE OF SUBJECT

Muggles explained on 12/10/2015 :
On 12/10/2015 3:27 PM, Eagle wrote:
Muggles laid this down on his screen :
On 12/10/2015 12:19 PM, Eagle wrote:
Muggles was thinking very hard :
On 12/10/2015 8:50 AM, Eagle wrote:
Muggles expressed precisely :
On 12/9/2015 8:02 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/9/2015 5:29 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/9/2015 3:21 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
...before long we'll be reading each others m... {long stare
while I
project my complete thought}

Dammit, I just GOT you a beer, woman!

.
Comical A. Young
learn more about Jokes
. www.loads.of.fun.org
.
.

That was WINE mr. Not beer.

That why you threw the whole bottle at me?

Sometimes, you don't take subtle hints.

Maggie is a wine-o, Stormy... lol

hiccup! ooooohhhhh ... ummmm {burp} 'SCUSE ME!

lol

My Daughter is a wine-o as well. She goes to the wineriesall up and down
the California coast and buys cases of wine she and Her Man tastes. It's
no wonder She has such rosey cheeks all the time. ^^

When I had my gall bladder out I couldn't digest some foods very well,
so it was suggested I try red wine with some meals to help with that.
My first was a red zinfandel, and it was ok, but not enough red, so I
kept trying reds until I got to a merlot, and it's just about right for
me if I have a meal that I need help with... It's also not to sweet,
and has a nice finish to it.

I like wine as well, but have to do with fruit juice.

I haven't had any wine for quite a while. Maybe 6 months ... hmmm
Might be time for some merlot, though.

I'm jealous... :/