Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How Much?

On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 15:06:00 -0800, Eagle no@not now.ever wrote:

I sure miss the days of analog TV and antennas to get channel 2,4,5,7,
9,11 and 13 and not pay a dime for TV.

Sounds like you are in the DC Bal'mer area. I was there for 38 years
and never had anything but a Betamax and an antenna. If I rotated the
antenna and held my mouth right I could get Ch 6 out of Richmond too
(blacked out Redskin games).

You can still get those I imagine and there are probably 3 or 4 sub
channels under each with a lot of reruns of old TV shows.

MCM.com has a pretty good fringe antennas for about $30-40 that will
pull in signals from 70 miles away or so with decent line of sight..