Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,ca.driving
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default Need your advice on a good inside automotive tire patch

AMuzi wrote, on Thu, 10 Dec 2015 10:17:26 -0600:

Don't overthink this.
Find a Tech service truck or similar vendor who does this
all day long and get your materials and advice from an expert.

This isn't the ladies' knitting group.
This is a repair and tech group.

If we don't know the exact chemicals used in the three fluids,
then we have no business being *on* this newsgroup.

Likewise, if we don't know the purpose of the five tools used
in a decent patch repair, then we can't call ourselves all that
knowledgeable.

None of us are born with this knowledge, but, those of you with
experience can help impart your knowledge on the rest of us.