Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,ca.driving

Default Need your advice on a good inside automotive tire patch

On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 17:19:10 -0500, Tekkie®
wrote:

Ashton Crusher posted for all of us...

I think a lot of these "proper ways" are fine but are often simply
driven by lawsuits. Some gas station repaired a flat tire, the guy
then has an accident and blames the repair and gets paid "experts" to
testify it was all because of that improperly done repair. No
evidence that a "proper repair" would have changed anything of course.
The same reason some tire places insist the new tires HAVE to go on
the rear of the car leaving you with half worn out front tires on your
FWD car at the start of snow season.

So I guess the research the tire co's means nothing to you.

Ashton is about the only guy cheaper and less intelligent than
DannyBoy on this group. I plonked him a long time ago so only see his
crap when someone answers him.