Posted to alt.home.repair,ca.driving,rec.autos.tech
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Need your advice on a good inside automotive tire patch

On 12/10/2015 4:57 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

Places around me beat tire rack prices any day of the week. I inquired about
their installation places. 4 of 4 were more expensive than the regular
dealers, just for fitting. The fourth I knew and had the reputation of
crappy work, which I observed on several occasions. No thanks.

If you don't make any money on the tire sale you have to keep the lights
on doing the mounting.

Saving a few bucks is good, but it can be false economy at times. Our
town is fortunate to have a good family owned tire dealer that has fair
prices and incredible service. I know many customers that won't go
anyplace else and have a story about how Dennis helped them out with a
tire problem.