Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default How Much?

"Eagle" no@not now.ever wrote in message
I USED to get all those pay extra services [except HBO] but got tired of
paying $225.00 a month, so I cut out the no omercial channels and dropped
My bill to $200.00. After going without the no commercial channels for a
month, the extra $25.00 for no commercials is more better. I'll prolly see
about a new contract and get those channels back and pay less for one year
then drop that service and go with "DISH". I just got a flyer in My snail
mail from "DISH" for $49.00.
I sure miss the days of analog TV and antennas to get channel 2,4,5,7,
9,11 and 13 and not pay a dime for TV.

I went with Direct TV about 8 months ago, switching from cable. Use the
recorder a lot now and skip over the commercials on lots of shows. Watch
an hour show in less than 45 miuets.

The digital TV antenna will give me about 30 channels if I hook it up. Many
of them are the same show.