Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tool for deburring threaded rod

wrote in message
Try uniburr. It chucks up in a drill & puts a nice chamfer on the end

Okay. So does that mean I am not allowed to use my bench sander anymore? I
use threaded rod for handles all the time. I just cut it to length on the
bandsaw, and then I flatten any linear burr with the belt sander, and then
spin it against the belt to chamfer the end. Never have any problem
threading it into the part, or threading the handles onto the rod. Total
working length comes out pretty consistent from one to the next.