Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,ca.driving
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Need your advice on a good inside automotive tire patch

posted for all of us...

For tubes I generally had "monkey grips" in stock and the clamp
required to use them. If they sit around too long they don't light and
burn properly so they don't vulcanize properly. That's the only way
to replace a bad valve stem too. (you don't throw away a tractor tire
tube just because the valve stem lets go, and you can't use a bolt in
stem without a vulcanized "hard spot".

Oh, more memories. Monkey Grip - I can still visualize the can and lighting
the glue....

Let's take this tread to re-vulcanized condoms. Maybe more posts.

--
Tekkie