Posted to alt.home.repair
Eagle[_3_] Eagle[_3_] is offline

Default How Much?

Don Y expressed precisely :
On 12/10/2015 11:15 AM, Eagle wrote:
What do you pay for TV, internet and phone?

The more interesting question, IMO, is how many hours of your life
do you spend at your 9-to-5 (before taxes!) to pay those (after taxes)
rates? Then, asking oneself if it's really *worth* that much of
your time (so you can diddle away even MORE time watching the
boob tube, surfing the web or chatting with others).

I'm retired, and so is My Wife, so We watch lots of TV when We are not
busy doing other things. I race My 1968 Chevy C10 short box, and do
estimating on building projects for private builders.