Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default How Much?

On 12/10/2015 2:35 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 1:15:49 PM UTC-5, Eagle wrote:
What do you pay for TV, internet and phone?

That is too broad of a question. If I said $179/month, what would that
tell you? If someone else said $59/month, what would that tell you?

Am I getting ripped off? Are they getting a great deal?

Don't you really need to know what we are paying and what services we
are getting for that money?

Practically impossible to price as every one has something different and
you pay extra for premium channels and rent on equipment for several TV
sets.

I've never seen another company tell someone what they have to pay for
the first couple of years of service with the initial offer but not tell
you the price thereafter.

Would anyone buy a car if they were told that their payment would be
$200 a month for 2 years but it will go up and dealer won't tell you
what that will be?

I have Comcast triple play but have to constantly renegotiate cost.
I also have a FIOS line to the house on a land line. FIOS constantly
begs me to switch and I tell them I will if I get the initial offer for
life.

My neighbor across the street just switches service and when initial
offer expires and he cannot get an acceptable price, switches to the other.