Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default Harbor freight makes excellent tools.

On 12/10/2015 9:54 AM, bob haller wrote:
On Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at 4:16:39 PM UTC-5,
wrote:
On Mon, 7 Dec 2015 13:17:12 -0800 (PST), bob haller
wrote:

i ws amazed it survived the laundry

I bet you work for HF !!!

no I dont........

although I did work for them when setting up the mc knight road store. nice
customers, nice management, I enjoyed it.

I'd have to agree wrt the staff. I am amazed at how much crap they
put up with from nickel-and-diming customers... the folks who would
try to go through the line with *two* freebie coupons; or, go through
with *one*, then head back around for a second trip for the *second*, etc.

A friend worked at one and had talked w/mgmt to allow us to redeem
multiple coupons for free screwdriver sets; we were hosting developmentally
disabled folks and the "free" tools made it less painful for us when
they'd walk off with them (accidentally). I'm sure HF could afford
the few pennies!

sadly my bad knee got so bad i couldnt walk and had to quit

the flashlight that survivedd both the washer and dryer was absolutely true,
i was amazed