Posted to alt.home.repair,ca.driving,rec.autos.tech
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Need your advice on a good inside automotive tire patch

On 12/10/2015 12:05 AM, Danny D. wrote:
Watch how*different* a pack of Riceburners look, what with all that
colorful leather; or, heaven forbid, a gang of Harley riders when
they go into the bar, practically tattooed on the forehead with the
moniker of a bike manufacturer.

I look the same whether I'm riding one of my Suzukis or the Harley with
one exception. The Harley has a handy sissy bar to hang the helmet on
where with the Jap bikes i wear it.

I do not have any HD apparel; I just have the HD.

If I had a BMW, it would be the same. The closest I've gotten to
Aerostich is reading the catalog. I could replace my entire wardrobe for
the price of one of their Power Ranger suits.