Posted to alt.home.repair,ca.driving,rec.autos.tech
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default Need your advice on a good inside automotive tire patch

clare wrote, on Wed, 09 Dec 2015 23:04:08 -0500:

You sure got one thing right. Most bimmer owners WILL be saying "My
bimmer has been costing me a lot lately".

Actually, "my" bimmer is more than a dozen years old, so, I found it
funny that people consider bimmer owners haughty.

And, someone disparaged the beemer owners, but, as a group, they're
usually engineers who ride in all kinds of weather wearing Aerostitch
outfits where, when they go into a place to have lunch, they unzip
completely out of their outfit and, leaving their helmet and gloves
on the bike, actually, save for the boots, look pretty normal.

Watch how *different* a pack of Riceburners look, what with all that
colorful leather; or, heaven forbid, a gang of Harley riders when
they go into the bar, practically tattooed on the forehead with the
moniker of a bike manufacturer.

Three different worlds on two wheels.