Posted to alt.home.repair,ca.driving,rec.autos.tech
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default Need your advice on a good inside automotive tire patch

clare wrote, on Wed, 09 Dec 2015 23:05:11 -0500:

I saw it later. News Servers are notorious for latency.

Yeah, I read my mail from top to bottom, threaded and subthreaded,
so I sometimes respond to mail that came later but to an earlier
subthread.

People accuse me of not reading all the posts, but, I do, but it
just takes time to get to each one of them to respond.

In short, for those who didn't read the history, it goes something
like this...

1. In the UK, BSA racers were known as beesers.
2. Then came along BMW, so, they called them beemers.
3. Then the cars started being sold in the USA, so they called 'em bimmers.