Posted to alt.home.repair,ca.driving,rec.autos.tech
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default Need your advice on a good inside automotive tire patch

clare wrote, on Wed, 09 Dec 2015 18:06:06 -0500:

And you just daid both scoots and cages were called Beemers

I corrected that typo as soon as I had seen it so you probably
didn't see my correction.

Besides, who cares what people who don't own them say?

It's the people who own them who care because they say
"my bimmer has been costing me a lot lately" and from
that we know it's the cage and not the bike.

Everyone else wouldn't know the difference, nor would
they care.

This just goes to show that people argue on the Usenet
things that bother *them*, because what a bimmer/beemer
is was never the topic here.