Posted to alt.home.repair
Roger Blake[_2_] Roger Blake[_2_] is offline

Default Harbor freight makes excellent tools.

On 2015-12-09, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Sorry you've had bad experience. I've got a
lot of HF tools. Most of them do OK, for
around the house use.

Some of it is crap, some is OK, some surprisingly good.

I recently bought a Harbor Freight Pittsurgh Pro 10" locking plier. It
was on sale for something like $7.50 and then 20% off that with a coupon.
It's pretty close overall to new Chinese-made Vise-Grips. (Not quite so
close to the good old American made item.) Pittsburgh Pro seems to be
Harbor Freight's higher-end line for hand tools.

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com