Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_4_] Muggles[_4_] is offline

Default IN THE KITCHEN FOR A CHANGE OF SUBJECT

On 12/9/2015 2:32 PM, Eagle wrote:
Muggles has brought this to us :
On 12/9/2015 10:48 AM, Eagle wrote:
Muggles explained on 12/9/2015 :
On 12/9/2015 8:20 AM, Eagle wrote:

Put together a short horror story and post it Uncle M. I need
something
to inspire My mid night wanderings with My attack Pomerainians....

How many Poms do you have? A dozen or so and you could compare them to
piranha with all those teeth, maybe.

Three....the youngest is 'Loki', the 3 year old is 'Tucker', and the 14
year old is 'Cowboy'.
Loki is the biggest and the toughest, Tucker is half Loki's size, and
Cowboy is the smallest at 4 pounds. He's a tough little feller though,
He rules the other two and they let him have the best treats.

Sounds like they are a lot of fun to have around.

Sometimes we turn off the TV and just watch them play. They are our
'kids', and we treat them like little rascals. Tucker sleeps on the bed
with us, Loki has a house, and Cowboy has a very soft pillow. ^^

Loki in his 'house'...
http://postimg.org/image/f03yl3ufp/

Now THAT's cute!

--