Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Harbor freight makes excellent tools.

Tony Hwang wrote:
bob haller wrote:
Doing laundry today i somehow washed and dried a harbor freight free
flashlight, one of those free ones.,

i found it working well putting out a nice brite light in the dryer,

i had done many loads today, so i doubt it was on the entire time.
proably got turned on tumbling in the dryer,

this flashlight was one of thoe alunimum tube ones.

i ws amazed it survived the laundry

You are insulting word "excellent" I just throw in a flash light like
that in a dryer doing laundry. in about two hours result will come out.
It costs a buck at $ store.

I took the load out of the dryer. Flash kight still works. No damage.
Think tumbling cloth protected it from dinged around. That is it.