Posted to alt.home.repair,ca.driving,rec.autos.tech

Default Need your advice on a good inside automotive tire patch

On Tue, 8 Dec 2015 22:43:27 -0000 (UTC), "Danny D."
wrote:

clare wrote, on Tue, 08 Dec 2015 17:22:27 -0500:

Not yet - but next year. And ALL cars with dynamic stability control
tell you you need to have all tires matching.

But what the heck - it's your car. Drive with 4 different sized tires
and pay your repair bills.

You seem to have everything wrong, but I don't know where you get
your ideas from.

I was never talking about putting the wrong *size* on the car or even
different sizes on the same axle, or even on different axles.

If you inferred that, I never said (nor implied it).

Different brand tires of the same size, or tires with differing wear
amounts amount to the same thing. On AWD cars, and cars with dynamic
traction control, you ALWAYS replace tires 4 at a time.